Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bo.


Many of you know him. He's a mess. I was telling a story about him to a neighbor and she suggested I post this here.

We have a dog. She is still somewhat of a puppy - 8 months old. Bo loves her. He loves to feed her. He loves to pet her. He even loves to hug her. I don't think she appreciates the hugs, but she puts up with it.

After the dog's breakfast, Bo will often try to take her out on her leash. I don't usually allow just him to do that. I like someone to be with him. A couple days ago, I heard the door slam in the morning. I hurried to follow him out and then I saw it. He did have the dog out to go to the bathroom, but he was also going to the bathroom. His pants were around his knees and he was going to the bathroom IN THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE. I asked what he was doing and he calmly replied, "Well, I had to go too!"

We have since discussed that we use the restroom INSIDE the house. In the bathroom.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.... and boys will always pee outside.... ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys!! About two weeks ago, Cooper had to go and he was actually IN the bathroom. Our real estate agent had come by, so we went out on the driveway to talk to her. Cooper will take an hour to do number 2 if you leave him alone, so I gave him a few minutes and then went in to check on him. When I got inside, he had his underwear ON HIS HEAD and he was rubbing his tennis shoe on one of his butt cheeks as he danced around the bathroom. Tell me he and Bo weren't separated at birth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, embarassingly enough to say mine has done it too.

    ReplyDelete